Welcome to the website for the Parish of St. Mary’s, Whifflet, Coatbridge. St. Mary’s is one of the 75 Roman Catholic Parishes in Diocese of Motherwell. The Pugin built church being opened in 1893 makes St Mary’s Church the oldest of Nine Roman Catholic Churches in the town.
The Parish Community of St. Mary’s strives to implement the Diocesan Mission Statement by “Working Together for Christ” at local, national and international level, Accordingly, we seek “by the power of prayer and the guidance2of the Holy Spirit, to be Christ’s Church, living and caring for one another and spreading the good news of the Lord’s healing and redeeming power.
Very Rev William Canon Dunnachie
Very Rev Patrick Canon O'Sullivan (Retired)
Rev Bernard (Assistant Priest)
Rev Alexander Stewart (Deacon)